Fall Fashion.

As much as I hate to see summer go, I love fall. I love boots, I love leggings, I love sweaters and don't even get me started about scarves. I am obsessed with them! I love fall because I can dress comfy and warm, snuggle on up with some coffee, and work work work on school. I love school, I've always loved school.
Here are some of my past favorite fall outfits: disclaimer, please don't judge the mirror pics, I was at school.
Two years ago. Freshman year.
This year, I would like to style it up a bit.

I promise you, this time, I will NOT have terrible, yucky, mirror pics!

 photo Newsignaturebmp_zps2646723e.jpg

3 comments

  1. I love fall too! I can NOT wait for some fall maternity fashion. It's so cute. And we all know how cute Kaylee looks in Skinny jeans, boots and scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, you totally rock your clothes no matter the season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, thank you! :). & She does look oh so perfect in her skinnies!

    ReplyDelete