Every Day Essentials!


Daily essential


Let me tell you, I have an obsession, with Chapstick, Coffee, and Bags.
If I don't have chapstick, I CAN NOT function. Or even sleep. Ever.
It also has to taste good and not be slippery or too sticky, and I found perfection in EOS.
I have legitimately at least 5 with me at all times, in my car, in my purse, at my fiances. I can't do without it. I just bought the Lemon Drop and it is so summery and lovely, it even has sunscreen in it!

I am completely dependent on my Thirty-One Retro Metro Bag and Wristlet.
My Bag is in the Woodblock Floral print, Say It Taupe (Pictured here) has since been retired.
It has two LOVELY outside pockets, an inside zipper pocket, and two open flaps.
IT. HOLDS. EVERYTHING.

I am also completely dependent on water, iced coffee, and my multigrain bagel (NOT toasted, with butter),
every. single. day. I should honestly have some kind of rewards from Dunkin'.

I don't often wear makeup, but when I do, it's Wet n Wild. It's cheaper and it's extremely good quality.
It doesn't make me look cakey or flaky, just natural. And their nail polish, is just lovely lately.
My favorites? Mauve, Tangerine, and Robin's Egg.
Just. Too. Cute.

 photo Untitled_zps23be154f.png

No comments