Bachelorette Party Ideas!


If you are anything like me, you really aren't a big party animal. 
I don't like to go out dancing, I don't like to go and get drunk, I don't like to lose my self control. 
If you don't really love the club scene, you might think that your bachelorette party is going to be a big ole "thumping bore" (Thanks, Holly Golightly.) 
The truth is, for those of us who just aren't all that into it, there are a ton of other options!
Spa Day!
What could be better than relaxing and being pampered after all of the stress of planning a wedding? Massages, facials, manis, pedis, seaweed wraps! Can you say, GIMME?! Relaxing is my idea of fun!

Mini Vacay!
Chillin' on a beach, seeing the sights and maybe a massage on the beach with my girls?!
Walking around the city, seeing a show, and doing some shopping?! OK! 
Don't have to ask me twice!

Slumber weekend!
Disney movie marathon, mimosas, takeout? DIY facials, manis and pedis! 
No boys allowed and no real clothes required!

Can you tell I'm partial to the spa stuff?!
What did you do for your bachelorette party?!
 photo Newsignaturebmp_zps2646723e.jpg

3 comments

  1. For my college roommate, we did a mini-vacation. We took the 4 hour trip to Hilton Head to spend the weekend on the beach and work in a night out on the town. It was a great excuse to get all the girls together "one last time."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love when girls do that! I feel like that would be so much more fun than going out and getting wasted and remembering nothing! But, then again, that's some people's idea of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These would be perfect for me! I would add some wine in there somewhere though :-)

    ReplyDelete