Bridal mood boards.

Years ago, probably two, I discovered a wonderful little tool called Polyvore.
Polyvore is where this girl/anyone can design fashion sets, interior design boards, or anything really.
While a lot of people use them for regular fashion, I tend to use them for my bridal mood boards, which I made over one year ago when I first became interested in the bridal industry. 
Here is a look back at my most memorable bridal boards. 
Painterly Hues
Painterly Hues: An artistic wedding.

Fallen Hues
Fallen Hues: Obviously Fall inspired.

Cookie Cutter Tones
Cookie Cutter Tones: for the pastel lover.

Cherry Tones.
Cherry Tones: For a more summery look.

Spicy Tones
Spicy Tones: for a more dramatic flair.

Thistled Blues
Thistled Blues: Cinderella, anyone?

Feathers & Cream!
The Knot, Cream and Feathers: Inspired by an old issue of The Knot and a love for The Great Gatsby.

No comments