Adventures of an open Pinterest Board part 2!

One of the biggest hits on my blog is the post where I reveal what happens when you make your pinterest board public for your friends to post on. A post I didn't expect to be so big, ended up being huge. 
See Part One! 
I invited some new friends to post and let it run wild and what I am left with, is part two.

Yeah, so, the only thing that could make this picture better, is if the girls' antlers were glittered.
Mental note made.

When I saw this, all I could think was "Brilliant." This would be a cheap and very personal favor to give out. And you could make it really personal by putting a space for song requests on the invitation. 

I love these sweet little Champagne bottles with straws. They are really perfect for the ladies to get ready with. We will also NEED want glittered wine glasses for toasting! I think it would be too sweet to have each girl have one in their favorite colors! 

When I needed to gauge the interest in the types of bridesmaids dresses we might need to look at, they jumped right on in and showed me what they liked the most.


Sister & Bridesmaids Picture.

So, here's the deal. I hated veils. I hated the tradition behind it and I couldn't stand them.
And now here I am. Completely sold on them. Why?
INSERT. BOW. HERE.
Uh, hi. That wins. 

I highly recommend opening your Pinterest boards to your bridesmaids and close friends. 
The difference in ideas and their input really does make it so much more fun and personal to plan.

 photo Signature_zpscdc2c44c.png 

7 comments

  1. my good friend is getting married and she invited all of her bridesmaids on pinterest to join.. it is so much fun! i like seeing what style she pins in whichever category first and then pitch in. i live in a different country, but it makes it feel like i'm really helping to plan with her! such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! This is such a great example of when technology can be such a great thing to have! I'm glad you can feel like you are a part of it all!

      Delete
  2. Love all of the pins! Great idea and such a fun way to get everyone involved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant - love the idea of an open board!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea- you can have your couples create their own open boards and allow friends and family to add too!

    ReplyDelete