Vacation Playlist!


Hi, all! I'm skipping on out of town here on Thursday to OBX!
Well, Virginia first, but then OBX!
To get us pumped for the way there, I've created a lovely not so little playlist.
I know a lot of my friends are off on vacation here soon as well, so I figured I would share!
P.S. If you don't like Country Music, you probably wont like this.

Alan Jackson: Chattahoochee & It's Five O'Clock Somewhere
Billy Currington: Hey Girl
Blake Shelton: Some Beach, The More I Drink
Brad Paisley: I'm Gonna Miss Her, Old Alabama
Craig Morgan: Redneck Yacht Club
Dierks Bentley: Am I The Only One, Tip It On Back, Free And Easy
Eagles: Hotel California
Eric Church: Springsteen 
Florida Georgia Line: Get Your Shine On, It's Just What We Do, Round Here, Cruise.
Garth Brooks: Two Pina Coladas
Jason Aldean: Big Green Tractor, Johnny Cash
Jarrod Neimann: One More Drinking Song
Jimmy Buffet: Escape (The Pina Colada Song)
John Michael Montgomery: Sold (Grundy County Auction Incident)
Kenny Chesney: No Shoes No Shirt No Problems, Pirate Flag, 
When The Sun Goes Down, Beer in Mexico, 
Lauren Alaina: Georgia Peaches
Little Big Town: Pontoon
Lynard Skynard: Sweet Home Alabama
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band: Fishin' in the Dark
Old Crow Medicine Show: Wagon Wheel
Parmalee: Musta Had A Good Time
Steve Holy: Brand New Girlfriend
Tim McGraw:  Somethin' Like That
Toby Keith: Stays in Mexico,
We'll end with my All-Time Favorite: The Zac Brown Band. 
Chicken Fried, Free, Toes, Keep Me In Mind, Jump Right In, Knee Deep,

They just scream summertime and Fourth of July!
Anyone have any suggestions?!
 photo Untitled_zps23be154f.png

4 comments

  1. Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for a Liebster!
    http://ohheybabyblog.com/2013/07/12/10-things-friday-19/#.UeA5TvlJMXg

    Have a good weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss I love country music. Thanks for this reminder of some good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized that I never told you thank you! How rude of me! Thank you so much and am so happy you did that! I felt just so special <3.

    ReplyDelete