Hello, Autumn. Nice to see you!

It is FINALLY cold enough outside that it's not freezing but not hot either. 
Finally, October. It's about time. I wanted to make a Autumn post but it just hasn't felt like it, so I waited until it did! I even tied in old posts for my lovely new readers!
What I love most about Autumn:

Autumn Wedding
I love the neutrals with the little pops of color. I love my mustard scarves and white cardigans. 
I pretty much live in my black skinnies and brown boots, too!

Bring on the soup, bring on the warmth, bring on the candy apples and pumpkin seeds!
My favorite soup, of course, is Chicken Corn Soup.
Pretty please, skip the celery and egg. YUCK.

Pumpkin EVERYTHING.
Especially this AMAZING recipe


Not to mention Bridal Fashion Week!
Oh, and most of all!
I turn 21 tomorrow! Just sayin'.

 photo Newsignaturebmp_zps2646723e.jpg

No comments