Wedding Hair, Don't Care.

When it comes to hair, I am one fussy lady. 
I can not just wear my hair down in a middle part or a side part, it HAS to be pulled back. 
Either half-up/half-down or in a ponytail or braid.
My hair can't be just natural, it has to be straightened or curled or else it's a mess.
When it comes to wedding hair, I refuse to be any less picky obnoxious. 
That being said, here are my extremely thought out picks for my hair-do.

If my hair is half-up, half-down, it has to be curly. I love love love me some pretty curls. 
The bow on the left is my love but those flowers on the right just take my breath away.
But if it's up, it will be sweet, classy, and a beautiful low bun.
Pretty flowers or bows are a must for me.
Simple, yet intricate. Pretty and classy. 
Perfect for a rustic wedding.

2 comments

  1. The bride must be the most beautiful woman on her wedding day, and it will not be complete without a gorgeous hairstyle. These are beautiful inspirations, and if I were to choose, I have to go with the second photo. Having this hairstyle on my wedding makes me feel like a princess or even a fairy. It's pretty simple, but chic.

    --Stela Dimitrov--

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that you find these inspirational. I love the second one as well!

      Delete