Desktop Organizers!

The other day while I was reading my blogroll, I came across the most brilliant idea anyone ever had:
A way to organize desktop icons. 
I never even bothered putting icons on my screen because I HATED the clutter and how ugly it looked. I hated all of the lines and bundles and overall panic. 

When I came across a post on iheartorganizing from her team member at Pretty Fluffy, I couldn't stand not making one of these beautiful desktop organizers.
I even have some right here for you to use and if the labels don't suit you, you can easily go open it on paint and change them to whatever you want in what font and colors you want! 
I made these entirely on paint with some lovely help from Lilly Pulitzer's desktop backgrounds!

I'm not going to lie, Lilly is my total fave!
Go over and check out the original post!

No comments