"Well sure, for a dollar!"

I had a seriously long over-due trip to Target last week, I was going through some SERIOUS withdrawal. 
During that wonderful visit, I found some of the best little treasures, treasures that only I, 
or someone with a similar taste, would love.

This, is what I picked up:
Two four packs of pens for $2.
Each had a different pattern and color, so I had to have two sets.

Two four packs of pencils for $2.
Same deal, sorry not sorry. 

Two magazine/file folders for $2.
I could not choose for the life of me between chevron and floral burst so I had to have both.

Thank-You Notes for $1.
Blank Note Cards for $1.
Seriously, guys, NEVER underestimate the power of a handwritten formal note.
Once, a girl I barely knew wrote a thank you note to me for letting her have my A.P. English books.
I will NEVER forget it. I saved it. 

Mini Kleenex Tissues in pretty patterns for 95 cents! 
There were three, in bright colors. Like I couldn't own them!

A pack of paper clips, folder clips, and thumb tacks in pastel colors for $1.

A lovely little $10 spent on organization and office supplies.
Cute ones, to boot! 
Diana WINS.
On second thought, should have bought more. LOSS.
Guess I have to make another trip!
Oh, Darn. 
;)
 photo Untitled_zps23be154f.png

No comments