Etsy lovin', wedding edition.

A few days ago, I did a feature of my favorite items/people in the Etsy world.
I focused more on items that were something I could splurge on and use whenever, never did I think to do a full on search for one of the most important days of my life.
I was SHOCKED at the amount of wedding items I found.

There were the most beautiful to-do lists from GrandmasLittleLilly.
I have to be organized and it HAS to be pretty!

I loved all of the decorations.
BlessHerHeartDesigns hit it head on with this one. I LOVE wooden letters and chevron. 
The burlap rosette was irresistible, too!

The items from theartsyhippie were a little more expensive, but a girl can dream.
The rosettes are a must. 

I love lace and burlap. Enough said.

I loved mudpiesandmarigolds items. 
Simple and oh so sweet!

There were SO many bridesmaids gifts that are cheaper than anywhere else.
NipponEki has the most adorable clutches

SweetSouthernCompany has absolutely adorable bridal party tumblers

These robes from ComfyClothing have my heart!

There was even something cute for Daddy.
AllAboutYouCreations had the perfect little accent for dad.
There is NO way ANY dad wouldn't love that. 

Seriously though, most of these things are such great deals.
Not to mention you are helping a small business, nothing is better than that. 

 photo Untitled_zps23be154f.png

No comments