Soakin' and Sippin'

Morning lovelies!
A few nights ago, my lovely partner in crime and I had a lovely idea:
Instead of me buying my tumblers, why don't we try making them?
Uhm, hello. I had no idea how easy it is.
 I got some mason jars and headed to Wal-Mart.
There, I got some tumbler straws, they aren't the hard ones, they are jelly, which I like more.
I grabbed some pretty duct tape, after searching for a ton of ribbon and never found anything I liked.
(Thanks for being patient, honey!)
And we headed on home.
Jase took the tumblers out to the garage and drilled holes in the top of the mason jars so we could fit the straws inside of them, while I went to town on the duct tape.
If I couldn't find ribbon I liked, the tape would have to do. I made my bows.
The final result:
 People have already asked me if they could buy them. I am seriously considering this.

I had a few mason jars left, so of course I needed to find another use.
I have been reading on Pinterest about this detox bath and decided to give it a try.
LOVE. IT. TO. PIECES.
I decided I just had to have the ingredients measured and ready to go any time I wanted one.
I swear by it. And while you're here, let me give you a printout of the recipe!

Time for some Soakin' and Sippin'!

 photo Untitled_zps23be154f.png

No comments