I love me some Elf, but not the kind you are thinking.

This time, I mean Elf, as in ELF.
Eyes.Lips.Face.
I love my makeup and this makeup is good quality AND inexpensive. 
Super double win!
I'm hoping the Elves will see how good I've been and report to Santa that I could use some ELF!
I'll have to start with my basics:
Brushes and foundation.
There's a cute little set for $10 at the Weis near me and I've been eyeing it.

This cleansing set and these cover-ups are literally perfect. 
I swear nothing does a better job on my dark circles.

Hello, my name is Diana and I'm an eye shadow addict. 
I can't have enough of it and I never will have enough of it.
If I'm not wearing lip-gloss or chap-stick, I wont lie, I can't function. 
If I feel like my lips are dry, I can't do anything but focus on how it feels. It's ridiculous.

Oh, and by the way, my name is still Diana and I am also a nail polish addict.
 You can't go wrong with a nail polish set. Ever. 

When I can't choose what I want, I get gift sets. 
They last me SO long and have everything I need!

Do you like ELF? Is there another brand you like more?

 photo Signature_zpscdc2c44c.png 

2 comments

  1. Been using E.L.F. eye shadows and blushes for a few years - love them. Will have to give the cover-up products a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are absolutely wonderful, I swear nothing covers my undereye circles better than that does!

      Delete