Falling in Love in Autumn!


It's no secret that I'm in love with Fall, but it's even better when someone else fell in love with having a fall wedding! I love Autumn because it makes for so many choices in food, favors, and decorations. The possibilities are endless depending on how deep in the season you are. My favorite time for Autumn weddings is the end of September until mid-October. All the leaves have changed, it's not freezing, and nothing looks quite that dead yet. It's easy to mix dark greens, yellows, oranges and reds. I even love hints of dark purple and browns. The Sangria that's pictured here is just perfect with orange!
Autumn has so many gorgeous colors and I seem to prefer to take advantage of  nature when decorating.
My favorite items to decorate with are, of course: pumpkins, apples, leaves, and hay.
I also feel like it wouldn't be right unless Autumn/Comfort food was served! 
Bring on the Pumpkin Spice, apple cider & pies! Don't forget to send your guests home with a little something either! My favorite favor: S'more Kits & Hot Cocoa! 
Happy Wedding Wednesday!

 photo Newsignaturebmp_zps2646723e.jpg

No comments