DIY Nail Storage!

Today, I could not deal with it anymore. I can not just have my nail polish sitting all around everywhere, never being able to find my nail polish when I needed it.
"Where's my white! I can't have polka dots without my white!"
"Where's my peach?!" "Oh wait, that's not in my collection."
It just had to stop. And it had to be a pretty stop. 
Pink. Pretty. 
So here you have it:
I put painters tape in chevron and stripes on my photo box. My beautiful white photo box.
I got a paint called Pink Lemonade (YUM & ADORBS) and painted my perfect box.
I have no patience... I needed a hair dryer to dry it.
 It turned out BEAUTIFULLY.
 I loved how simple and sweet it looks.
I loved even more that EVERYTHING fit inside of it and more.
Eventually I would like to put dividers in for my markers!
What do you use to store your nail polish?

 photo Untitled_zps23be154f.png

No comments