Planner Printables!

After a very long time figuring out design concepts, colors, and layouts, I have finally finished my planner!
I can not wait to walk into my first day of Penn with something I created myself instead of having the same planners/calendars that everyone else has! There's so much more satisfaction in that! 
Here's a little preview!

Cover: 
I used my monogram to title mine, however, left this blank for your customization!

Class Schedule and Calendars:
 Note Pages, I began using two different designs for more fun!
 Area for blog notes as well as other projects!

Each month has its own specific color for every section as well as the chevron and semi-quatrefoil design!
Because I'm so thrilled with how this is turning out, 
I would like to share this planner with you and link you to all the items that I created!
ENJOY!
<3.


No comments