Liebster Award: AGAIN!

I am so thrilled to be nominated AGAIN! 
Thank you VERY much, Jess! I just love Kessler Kraziness! 
Not only is Cameron adorable, but she is hilarious! Check her out!
To accept the nomination I must:
1. Link back to the blog that nominated me2. Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers3. Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator4. Share 11 random facts about yourself5. Create 11 questions for your nominees6.  Contact your nominees and let them know you nominated them


I chose to nominate the following blogs:


From Jess:
1.  What is your favorite candy and why?
Chewy Sweet Tarts. I am in love with the lemon and lime flavors and they are perfectly sweet & sour!
2. If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
I would go to Disney. Most people would rather go abroad, but I've been to France already and I would rather enjoy my childhood all over again.
3.  What kind of car do you drive?
A Jeep Compass! I love her!
4. What is your favorite thing to shop for?
Definitely school supplies! Not normal, I know! I love all the pretty pens, pencils, & notebooks. 
Plus, they always have the right size!
5. Winter Olympics or Summer Olympics?
I can't choose! I love the Ice Skating in the Winter & Gymnastics in Summer!
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
MOUTH NOISES. Gum chewing, kissing loudly... EW.
7. If you could spend the day with anyone who would it be?
The Fiance. No doubt. <3.
8. What is your favorite food?
Cheese ravioli, butter sauce, mozzarella cheese, garlic salt. Now I'm hungry. 
9. Who was your favorite teacher?
My 11 & 12 grade English teacher. 
She inspired me to look deeper into everything and analyze beyond the surface.
10. Where is the best place you've ever visited?
Montmartre, Paris, France! Art, Food, Music. Romance.
11.  Do you handle changes well?
NOT. AT. ALL. 

11 Questions for the Nominees from Me!
I'm going to use the same questions as last time because I would love to learn those things about all of you!

1. If you could change your name, what would it be?


2. If you were in a Disney Movie, what character would you be?
3. Where would you travel if you had unlimited money?
4. What is your favorite flavor chapstick/lip gloss?
5. If you were to order anything as your last meal, what would it be?
6. What is your earliest memory?
7. If you could have anything as a pet, what would it be? Why?
8. What is your favorite magazine & book? 
9. If you could only work one place the rest of your life, where would you work?
10. What flavor of Frozen Yogurt/Ice cream do you think represents you best?

Thank you SO much, Jess!

 photo Newsignaturebmp_zps2646723e.jpg

No comments