About the Boy!

So, I saw a cute little post on Anchors Aweigh called The Boy Behind the Blog and since my honey is such a big part of my blogging, I thought this would be a pretty perfect thing to do!
 So, I asked my fiance questions and he answered them. Have fun getting to know my man!
Love that my wine glass was the only way he could save his milkshake from dripping all over his truck!
1. What is your favorite food and why?
My favorite food...I don't know, pizza? Because I like pizza? 
There's no reason why, it's just tasty, it's good, and I like it.
Haha, he's such a boy.

2. How about your favorite fast food?
McDonalds because it's fast. Double quarter pounder with cheese!
But no, really, this is what he always gets.

3. What would your last meal be?
30 ounce porterhouse steak with miller lite, oh, that'd be good.
This is so him. Doesn't sound too bad, huh?

4. What's your dream car?
Black 69 Camaro, because it's American muscle.
'Merica. That is all.

5. What realistic car do you want?
I already have it. My truck, Ford F150 Fx4 Off Road.
He love love lovesssss that truck.
6. What is your favorite movie?
Hmm, Transporter.
No clue what that is...

7. What is your favorite show?
The Walking Dead, eh, tossup between The Walking Dead and Supernatural.
Both amazing!

8. What is the best date movie?
Dear John. That's a good movie. I wasn't ever really good with date movies.
We saw The Hangover 2 as our first real date. Haha.

9. What is your perfect date?
You. Ha. Something simple. I don't like complex dates because it all gets in the way of everything. 
If there's too much, you get stressed and everything runs together going from place to place,
 I'd rather sit down, watch a movie and eat some popcorn.
I know he sounds like he's lying, but he's totally serious. Staying in is better. Snuggles!
10. If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Bora-Bora, it's sunny always. I like the sun and the beach atmosphere.
I'll stick with Corolla. 

11. What do you wanna be when you grow up?
A fireman, no, I'm already grown up, I'm a welder.
Haha, wow. Cute.

12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
You. Ha. No, when I'm at a restaurant and the waiter/waitress walks away 
then doesn't come back for 15/ 20 minutes and then just asks if everything is alright. 
That annoys me to the point where annoyed would be annoyed.
Or when they don't fill up your cups and when you ask, they get annoyed? Annoying.

13. If you could have anything as a pet what would it be?
SLOTH! Because they're freaking awesome!
But no really. Adorable.

 photo Newsignaturebmp_zps2646723e.jpg

No comments