Kate Spade: Wedding Belles!

I honestly believe this. We grow up playing Cinderella until someday, we are Cinderella, getting swept away by Prince Charming. Then, we dress our best. We try on gown after gown, bridesmaid dress after bridesmaid dress, constantly playing dress-up. No matter how much we say we hate it, let's be honest,
We all really love it, still just as much as when we were kids.
When I recently found out that Kate Spade has a little bridal line,
I WENT MAD.
It's simple, it's beautiful, and it's preppy enough for me!
The invitations have the absolute most adorable little envelopes, too!
I just love how they match the cards so adorably. 
(Had to throw the pink with the bow in for good measure!)

There are also the sweetest little bridesmaids/maid of honor gifts.
I am a HUGE advocate for clutches, so I about died when I saw these gems:
Image from Simply Modern Weddings
The adorable bracelet is for the lovely ladies, too!
What are your favorite stores with Bridal collections?

 photo Untitled_zps23be154f.png

No comments