(P)inspiration Boards!

Hello, loves! 
On Wednesdays I have a seriously long break in between my classes, long enough to blog something up and share it with you! Ok, maybe it's a little more simple than that in this case!
Today, I decided to explore some pinterest and gather some pics together to make up some inspiration boards based on different themes of weddings. Honestly, it was harder than you'd think!
Either way, four lovely themes came to my mind first when I decided to make boards:

Beach:

Rustic:

 Vintage:

& Princess:

At one point I was considering combining Vintage and Princess because they are so similar, however it's easier to view them apart because of some distinct decorative differences. 

If you would like to see any other themes than the ones I have made, feel free to request them!

No comments