All I Want For Christmas Is You... and a few other things.

Absolutely everyone has been asking me about what I want for Christmas.
If you are anything like me, you are already in the Christmas Spirit:
Blasting the music, wearing the layers, busting out the Peppermint Mocha & Gingerbread. 
Too early? Maybe. Do I care? Not a bit. 
Instead of people asking me what it is that I want for Christmas, 
I'm just going to have to direct you to my blog and have you check it out for yourselves.
This could cause repeats. Which, I am totally fine with. This chick, will not complain a bit. 
That being said, check out The Wish List. 
I promise I've been a good girl, Santa!

Yes, I would like a Vino2Go. How freakin' cute is it, though. 
I've probably been a little too obsessed with my Berry Pomegranate Wine and this honestly wouldn't help.
Granted, I would legit drink water and chocolate milk out of it, too. Sorry not sorry. 
Want bonus points? Get it monogrammed. 

Hello there, Something Blue. What I seriously love about this is that I can keep putting stuff in it. Forever.
I can choose what I want in my notebook, I can fill it with what ever I please. I want a calendar? Ok. I just want paper? Ok. Need some dividers? Got it. Simple as that. Instead of buying notebook after notebook, just keep buying more to put in this. BOOM. 
I can't have too many pens. Really. I can't. I color code everything and these are the all time best at it. 
I want every color there is. Please.


Hi, my name is Diana. I have a Coffee Problem. That, is an understatement. 
I literally run on this stuff. I make it super hot (which means I need the powder creamer), 
drive 45 minutes to school, and drink it in class. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.
Get my reference? Rugrats? No? Ok. 
Ok, so. I want a Leatherman like all the boys have. Except, I don't want the normal kind.
I want the GIRL kind. The PINK kind. If it's not pink, I don't want it. 
She's cute AND scary at the same time!

See, I'm fairly simple. 
Cups, School Supplies, Coffee, Pink. 
Shop away, friends, shop away.

 photo Signature_zpscdc2c44c.png 

No comments