Adventures of an Open Pinterest Board.

I decided a very long time ago, that I was going to let my wedding pinterest board to be open to certain people to pin on. What came up? A TON of amazing ideas that I've never seen, huge amounts of inspiration, and things that other people would like to see coming into our wedding. 
Their judgement in picking these things, are FANTASTIC.
Here are some of their pins!

1. I love the backwoods boy/ fairy tale princess idea here. 
2. Most perfect mix of my man and me.

I love the burlap flowers, the daisies, and the book page flower.

I love pictures and the only thing I would change about it are the berries. I'm using baby's breath. 
My honey and his family have a tradition of playing horseshoes, so wouldn't it be fantastic to honor that, too?

Lace, burlap, baby's breath. Perfection. I love Buntings and the cute little lanterns. 

Please & Thank you. And P.S. The hearts? Amazing. 
I thought I was the only one who dots their I's with hearts.

Tulle & Lights. Need I say more?

It's amazing how well these girls know me. Lilly Lovin' & Planners. Matching for the Lovely Ladies!

 photo Untitled_zps23be154f.png

1 comment

  1. Love the stuff your friends came up with! That's a great idea to remember, so others can help you out with ideas for your special day.
    Such a cute idea to have a box that says advice for the bride and groom. Basically loving everything you shared in this post!

    xo
    Caroline

    lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete