Not your normal Slumber Party!

Morning, everyone! 
I am SO pleased to bring one of my friends on the blog today to promote her business.
Her business allows her so many opportunities and so much freedom. 
So much freedom she can work, do this business and be a wonderful mother all at the same time.
So, WELCOME!

I'm so excited to be a guest for Bride Eyed & Bushy Tailed!
So excited that I'm doing this instead getting my tail to bed. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Kelli and I "work" for a company called Slumber Parties. 
Yes, that means I do THOSE parties. It can get wild, crazy, and always full of laughs but the best part about it is educating and empowering women. Our parties are awesome 'cause you try before you buy! 
Calm down there's only so much you can share! 
We don't cross any lines, after all that's what Slumber Parties was founded on roughly 20 years ago.

So why am I here on Bride Eyed and Bushy Tailed? Well, everyone usually spends months leading up to The Big Day prepping and daydreaming, but you CAN NOT forget a good bachelorette party when it comes to getting married! My bachelorette parties center on celebrating the Bride and getting her ready for that sexy honeymoon and beyond! The bride will get 10% of the party sales to shop with and throughout the night we play games to add percentage points to that number. That's right! The more the party-goers spend, the more goodies the bride gets and the more rocking her wedding night will be! That really is the BEST gift!

Ok, now, I know what you’re thinking, "Whoa, whoa, I don’t think this kind of party is for me." Of course it is! I've had girls so shy they wouldn't even pass a certain kind of product to the next girl, to wild ones that literally pulled her "girls" out in the middle of a party. 
No matter the personality, I've never had a girl that DIDN'T have a great time. 

Here are just a few of my favorite products:

Coochy, a rash free shave cream. This stuff does the trick! If you get little red bumps every time you shave this will be a lifesaver! Who really wants nasty razor burn on their wedding day or your bridal party?! You want your girls to look great!

Basic Instinct is a perfume, but not your everyday perfume. It’s for men and women and it works off of your body chemistry to release a unique-to-you scent! Not only that, but its pheromone infused! You and your whole wedding party will smell sexy and fantastic!

Last but not least, the hot heart massager. Simply pop the circle in the center and the hot heart heats up instantly. Let this amazing product melt away the stress of rehearsal dinners, invitations, decorations, traveling family members, etc. It will stay hot for about 45 minutes and just boil it when you are done to reuse it again and again. It goes great with a massage oil or lotion!

Don’t believe me? Want to try one for yourself? 
Well, head over to my Facebook page and enter to win a free one before Sunday at 9p.m.!  
 ______________________________________________________________

Thank you, Kelli! Let me tell you, ladies, I SWEAR by Basic Instinct. It is absolutely AMAZING.
Just had to add that!
Hop on over to Kelli’s Slumber Parties Website!
& then visit her Facebook to enter her giveaway!

*Photos from Slumber Parties
 photo Untitled_zps23be154f.png

No comments