In my red, not so high, heels?

Last night was date night with the mister,
I'm so fancy that I required Long John Silvers!
Not only did we have dinner, but we even went to Five Below & Michael's. 
He's great, right?
We did some wedding planning and found these lovely items:


Burlap table runners, baby's breath (Which I just love love love!)
Some mason jars, and some adorable woodwork.
Oh, speaking of woodwork, be on the lookout here soon for my Honey's creation!


Not only did we go out and scope wedding supplies, but we even had the opportunity to craft!

Personalized "TOMS"
Or, for me, knock-offs for $5 at Five Below.
They had almost every color in almost every size.
For my creation, the hardest choice was my typical problem,
PINK or RED. Better yet, what color fabric markers would I need?
I grabbed the red and rushed on out to Michael's in search of black and white fabric markers.


Freehand, I got my Disney on and drew and Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse.
The result? Some kick ass new kicks!
& Look:
They even match our matching tattoos!


How cute & comfy!
 photo Untitled_zps23be154f.png

No comments